Just wanted to remind you of a couple of things:
1. There have been some hour changes for the following days:
- THIS Thursday and Friday (21 and 22): No 11:30 Class
- THIS Saturday (23): Gym/Yoga Cancelled
- Next Saturday (30th): NO Yoga. Open Gym is still at 12:00 PM
2. Ok, now for the EXCITING stuff!
- August 25-29 is our FIRST ever Bring-A-Friend Week FREE of charge. That’s right, you read that correctly. FREE. Our gym members are awesome, so it only makes sense that they would have awesome friends, and we want to meet YOU. If you don’t have anyone that goes to the gym and you are wanting to see what our gym is about, then just give us a call. Haven’t worked out in awhile? Don’t worry. All of the workouts that week will be filled with simple movements, Partner WOD’s (Workouts), and tons of fun!
- Groupon: We released a Groupon recently that gives you an AWESOME opportunity to join! It’s $59/1 month or $99/2 months. Everyone new to CrossFit must go through the Foundations Course. This is where you learn form, injury prevention, stabilization, and slowly integrate yourself into the gym.
- LAST THING: What are you doing on Saturday, September 6th?! Nothing? Good. Keep it open. We have a surprise…